Things to Do in Minneapolis, MN
When you stay at the Ramada MSP Airport at the Mall, of course the first thing that comes to mind is shopping! Our hotel is located just across the street from the mall of all malls: Mall of America in Bloomington, MN—the nation’s largest retail and entertainment complex. But shopping is not the only Minneapolis attraction.
No Better Place to Shop Til You Drop
Guests can feel free to shop til they drop, and then relax and regroup at our wonderfully convenient Ramada accommodations! The Ramada MSP Airport at the Mall is located in the heart of the Twin Cities and is convenient to both Minneapolis and St. Paul. Just across from the Mall of America and the IKEA department store, we make it easy to enjoy unlimited shopping, dining and entertainment for the whole family. For the convenience of our guests, our hotel offers free 24-hour shuttle service to and from the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport and Mall of America.
Of Course There Are So Many More Things to Do in Bloomington, MN and in the Surrounding Area
- Ride the New Rides at Nickelodeon Universe—a Nickelodeon Theme Park inside Mall of America
- Take in a Game at the TCF Bank Stadium at the University of Minnesota—home to the Golden Gopher Football team and temporary home to the Minnesota Vikings
- Check out the MN Twins at Target Field
- Go Wild at Minnesota Zoo—where you can check out 2,300 animals, with 105 animals representing 15 species on the United States Endangered Species Act list.
- See what’s happening at the Minneapolis Convention Center—an impressive venue of events and tradeshows for local, national and international organizations.
- Try your luck at Mystic Lake Casino—the Midwest’s largest casino located just 25 minutes from Ramada in Bloomington.
- Catch a concert or game at Target Center and Xcel Energy Center—two great Twin Cities venues for music concerts and sporting events, including Minnesota Timberwolves basketball and Minnesota Wild hockey.
For additional ideas on things to do while you’re visiting the Twin Cities area, visit: